Jul 21, 2008

Take the survey!

I came out with a promotion and a great rating/bonus and the following advice from the appraisal this year:

"You are perceived as arrogant and as someone with an attitude problem by some other managers in the process who have not worked with you. I am your manager and I know it is confidence and self-assurance regarding your capabilities and you are very open to feedback but you appear that way to the outside world. That is not good for your future career."

Ok. So let's do a survey. How many of you think I am arrogant or have an attitude problem? Please choose an option on the survey and follow up with generous comments on this topic.

Your feedback may save my career. (Ok I am largely exaggerating here :P)

P.S. You guys have a week to submit your answers. Please note that you may choose multiple options. Also please feel free to direct your friends who know to me to this blog just for this survey. Thankeees!

1 comment:

trueB said...

sushi i think its because ur a strong minded woman with an opinion and voice that stands out amongst a crowd so sometimes one has to tone it down and play the games, but i personally believe its ur attitude that will get you places (and it already is) just play it safe