Aug 10, 2011

the plus side

the lesser-known positives of drunk dialing:

you wont be complaining about the hangover the next morning.. now you have bigger problems to worry about.
alcohol is known to grow balls on otherwise meek human beings. Well, atleast you are sure you have them now that you have had the courage to make the call and speak the absolute truth, no matter how much shit it gets you into.
it beats the hell out of puking your frustration out or making out with a random person.
if the drunk diallee still answers your call in the morning, you know he/she still cares for you.
the awkward apology the next day and the relief at the forgiveness that's thrown at you.

oh and you sleep better and not just tonight, because your heart is lighter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EPIC! No wonder I drink so much. I've all man now! :D

Sue said...

@ puppy: I'm glad I could contribute.

Fancy said...

Hilarious! I remember someone drunk dialiing 2 years ago ;)