Jul 28, 2011

Lost. And found.

Day was thunder, night was storm

A wounded soul and a heart; torn

Jostling with questions,

Haunted by answers

Lost in confusion.


A stroke of luck

Destiny played its turn

You walked into my life. Again.

But this time, I noticed.

Lost in you.


The surreal rescue;

From that web of shadowy thoughts

From the dark waterfall of gloom

You set me free

Lost in hope.


Walking aimlessly on the street, I smiled again.

Smelling contentment in freshly baked bread

Hearing joy in shrieking children

Watching life play hide and seek around me

Lost. And found.


PS. Thank you. You know who you are.

4 comments:

Priyankka said...

Wow...You must write more often Sue!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found me again Sushi :)

Life must have been so bland no?

And only one word to describe what you wrote... HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You know that's like bestowing the highest honour on someone ;)

Sue said...

@Alok: Thanks for stealing the credit. It will put a lot of my readers' curiosity to rest :P

Haawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnn right back atchya :)

Sue said...

@ Pri: You keep reading, I keep writing. Hugs.