Dec 27, 2008

Truth or dare?

So here is what I picked up from a good friend's blog:

The way its supposed to go is that you get a chance to express ur true feelings by answering these questions honestly... no negative or positive repurcussions, I promise.

1. Who are you?

2. Are we friends?

3. Something I have and you want?

4. Give me a nick name and explain why you picked it?

5. Describe me in one word?

6. What was your first impression of me?

7. Do you still think that way about me now?

8. What reminds you of me?

9. If you could ever give me one thing, what would it be?

10. How well do you know me?

11. How do you see me in future?

12. Ever wanted to tell me anything, but couldn't?

Source: Paradox Phillic (I don't plagiarise whether I am accused of it or not :P )

6 comments:

Paradox Philic said...

1.I am still trying to figure that out for myself.
2.Yes... like you said soul connection :)
3.The sense of discipline for keeping fit
4.Bubbly...like champagne :)
5.Alive
6.Young & enthusiastic
7.Yes
8.Things related to law (Can u blame me, you call urself Sue! :D)
9.A romantic inclination towards my dear disciple ... hehehehe...
10.Well enough to see glimpses of my reflection in you (Ahh... that sounds so narcissistic...lol)
11.Globe trotting entrepreneur
12.Ummm...naah..i am far too expressive for that!
13. U already did ur bit at my blog, so guess this one is redundant :)

Sue said...

@ paradox phillic: ok, now I feel terrible. I didn't go to the gym in so long ..... :(

Sane Insane said...

1. Humanoid
2. Blog-mates for sure
3. Your enthusiasm
4. Gooseberry...khatta-Meetha :D
5. Creativenergetic
6. Open, Frank and ability with words
7. Yep, I do
8. Hot, Steaming Sizzler
9. You have it all girl
10. I know your url
11. Happy and Successful and someone who leads life on her own terms
12. You are a man's dream girl ;)

Now its your turn to answer the same on my blog :D

Sue said...

@ saneinsane: i love the nickname you gave me :)

Do I really come across as happy? Haven't penned down my suicidal thoughts yet, maybe thats why.

And your answer for # 12, you flirt :P

Sane Insane said...

Good to know you liked something ;)

Suicidal thoughts? sounds interesting :D I have already written my epitaph, and I am thinking of getting it tattooed on my back...sounds weird? LOL

Fictitioustruth said...

1. Fictitioustruth
2. Not yet. But why not?
3. originality and humor and brutal honesty
4. Sue. your humor will get you in trouble one day.
5. Intenselyfunny
6. Oh boy
7. Oh yes
8. Honest laughter
9. A cause to fight
10. Hopefully a little and i hope what I think I know is true.
11. At one end of the spectrum of optimism or pessimism
12. Nah, never worried about that on your blog.