Aug 21, 2008

MIA

I know I have been Missing In Action for a while. Well let's see...

Fever. Cough. Cold. Tired. Swamped with work. Uninspired. Exasperated.

and then a few days off...

Travelled. Bangalore. Partied. Shopped. Tattoed. Drank. Ate. Walked. Coorg. Hiked. Rafted. Witnessed waterfalls. Met with the monks. Inspired to travel more.

Back. More work. Frustrated at others' incompetency. Even more tired. Uninspired...again!!

But. I will be back to writing soon. Till then, don't miss me too much. :P

7 comments:

Sane Insane said...

Welcome back Sue :)

Interesting action packed time you had, apart from the sick-time.

Yes, Travelling is inspiring. Whenever the insanity quota goes up in my life, when I start losing the equilibrium, I pack my bags and go on a long travel. It has always helped me 'regain'.

Waiting to read more of your thoughts flowing through your fingertips on your blog's canvas...

Paradox Philic said...

And we will wait till you get back to writing again :)

TheWalker said...

I was begining to wonder... Looks like you had a good time (apart from the ill health)!

Welcome back!

Sue said...

@ all: thanks you guys :D...It is nice to know that you miss my blog rants when I go missing for a while.

@ sane insane: I agree. Travelling is really inspiring. Sometimes I wonder if I am wasting time working full-time in between these trips where I truly live.

Where are you planning to go next?

@ the walker: :)...It is nice to know you are still around, my old blogger friend ...

Paradox Philic said...

Sue - So only male readers get individuals responses? I object.....
:D

Sane Insane said...

I am off to Australia on 29th Aug :) :)

Sue said...

@ paradox: nope...super hot females also get responses from me.

So here is one just for you. hugs. :D

@ sane insane: I'm positively green. Can I join ya?