Apr 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yaaay, It is 'the Sushi bar's' first birthday this month. I am surprised that I have nurtured this baby for a year now. For a person of fleeting interest in things, I am quite surprised at my sustained interest in this blog. It has been a friend, a therapist, an ego-booster (thanks to some regular readers who say they like to come back here often), an ego-deflater(I used to think I am a good writer, till I ran into all these other great writers who humbled me, namely Bhavna, Morpheus, Fictitioustruth, Ram Cobain, Walker etc), and a warm shelter too.

Happy First Birthday. Thanks for being there(except during power cuts, internet issues and laptop crashings). I sure hope I can take you to your second birthday next year.

6 comments:

Morpheus said...

hmm....glad u finished a year. congrats.

ram cobain said...

heya sue, an awesome happy b'day and thanks for the complimnent too :-)

peace, love, empathy and hugs

rc

The Walker said...

Hey Sue, Happy Birthday to your blog... So what's the plan? I'm already at 'the Sushi bar'.

I'm already writing my dedication for your second year. I would love to see you write more often.

Go Girl!

Sue said...

@ all: Thanks, you guys! :)

@ walker: I would love to write more often too, but the problem is time and my ten minutes are day are better spent reading yours and other great blogs than me writing some useless crap about me ...

Fictitioustruth said...

wow, can't believe its a year (almost a year) since i started reading this blog.

Happy birthday blog.

Sue said...

@ fictitioustruth: thankee :)