Nov 5, 2007

My memo to me

To-Do:

1. Read the news everyday - Get over my aversion to it
2. Take guitar classes
3. Take salsa and hip-hop dance classes
4. Join a theatre group
5. Make it to a world-class MBA Program in the U.S.
6. Continue my mentorship program till 2009
7. Travel on second-class trains on a meagre budget with my bottle of mineral water and a backpack....all over India
8. Learn how to drive without killing anyone
9. Spend a summer in Europe
10. Learn photography
11. Eat paani-puri
12. Get engaged - to the RIGHT guy
13. Get my nose pierced - again
14. Go to Goa - every year
15. Go to Tirupati - as often as possible
16. Meet new people, make new friends and keep the old ones
17. Eat bread-omelette or dhaba chinese at 2 in the morning on the road-side
18. Learn how to carry the sari elegantly...well, atleast without tripping on it
19. Sip on world cocktails
20. Dance all night, Sleep all day

1 comment:

Shweta said...

Can u NOT have the same list of things to go as me!!
How many accomplished??