Aug 5, 2007

you really think this line is gonna work....??

This is a compilation of the funniest, most outrageous 'lemme do you' requests that I found as part of research during my past months of leisure. A survey of respondents (my female friends and their friends) all over the world reveals the following masterpieces....

Disclaimer: The graphic nature of this post might make some people uncomfortable but the chances of that are less because the readers of this blog are my friends and they would laugh their behinds off when they read this.

1. Lemme smack your bush up ! (prodigy would be proud of this one...lol)

2. Lemme get that pressure outta your cooker !

3. Lemme go jurassic on your park ! ( this one is a personal fav )

4. I wanna stuff you like a Thanksgiving Turkey !

5. Want me to plug the flood down there ?

6. I could be your personal plumber and fix that leak for you.

hopin you enjoy them as much as I did .

No comments: