Jan 26, 2010

for better or worse: Plan B

I return from a four day beach vacation with a tan, empty pockets and a whole lot of perspective. While I left with a heavy heart and a meloncholy mood in the middle of the bad news that has made my gmail inbox its favourite destination. So here it is ... Plan A is down the shithole. And I need to accept and move on. As soon as possible.

1. K - Reject
2. R - Reject
3. H - Reject
4. C - Interviewed - Waiting for decision
5. B - Interviewed - Waitlisted
6. D - Interviewed - Reject
7. I - Waiting for interview

Yea, I know.... it sucks! The day I heard from D, I completely broke down. Five years of planning didn't win over my three years of experience when it came to most of these admissions committees looking at my case.

What is Plan B?

No comments: