Dec 12, 2009

the unsaid...

its unsaid, but not unseen
your eyes touch me head to toe; goosebumps
the chilly night crackles with our spark
a veiled embrace that warms me

its unsaid, but not unheard
the quiet restraint in your first hello
months after that passionate night,
a distant memory, a moment of consequence

its unsaid, but not unfelt
your hand holds mine just a few seconds longer
your gaze that locks me, till I disappear into the oblivion
a reluctant goodbye

its unsaid, but not unnoticed
the fire you've ignited in my being
the longing to be one with you, one with myself
the desire to love again

its unsaid, but you've said it all.

note: inspired just a tad by a post made by one of my fav bloggers - fictitious truth

8 comments:

Smriti said...

:) love it ... ur posts always manage to touch me personally somehow or the other !

Sue said...

I like being your voice then :P

Anonymous said...

The only thing that shouldn't be left unsaid is about it being absolutely sexy! :D

Hari said...

Beautiful Sue! Really, beautiful...

Sudhir Pai said...

Nice!! Sweet! I'll be quoting you on the subject. ;)

Fictitioustruth said...

:-), must be the first time mediocrity tad inspiring genius.
beautifully written, one day might steal this to impress someone

RM said...

It's what love does to us. When that someone special is meant to happen, life really changes. Well penned :)

Unknown said...

beautiful! you out do yourself each time.. :)