Nov 24, 2009

God knows...

I eat beef. And possibly anything that falls on my plate.
I drink alcohol.
I get nervous at temples when there is serious "pooja" rituals going on.
I am thinking about that movie poster I saw earlier that morning, when I close my eyes with folded hands.
I pray for others. It comes true always.
I pray for myself. It comes true sometimes.
I pray for random beggars, dogs, traffic policeman who work in the sun everyday. I don't know if it comes true.
I swear a hell lot.
I ate chicken in Tirupati.
I drank beer in Tirupati.
I had the one spiritual experience of my life in Tirupati.
I lied many a time.
I don't believe in religious rituals.
I cheated a couple of times.
I didn't wait till I got married.
I desire a closet full of expensive clothes and shoes.
I sin. And don't judge others for their sins.

God knows I am human. We are friends.

6 comments:

Shweta said...

God was probably human in his previous avatar too!

"We are friends". I like. :)

Sue said...

:)
he sure is.

Smriti said...

ya i always turn to god when i am desperate to share something i cant with anyone else...and i really feel i am being heard...sometimes if i am alone i even end up talking aloud lol

Sue said...

@ smrits: well now you have noumie for 911 situations :P

Fictitioustruth said...

this is some confessions

Sue said...

@ FT: Do you not like me anymore... post this post.. lol