Jun 7, 2009

Off the radar...

and where else I’ve been over the past couple of months:

#1 Hidden in my safe place – home
#2 The hospital – the ovaries are overacting again
#3 My new workplace. Yes, the voluntary unemployment has come to an end; unfortunately or fortunately
#4 Shopping on Michigan Avenue
#5 Filling up my father’s bar with a trip to the duty free shop
#6 Exploring the suburbs of Massachusetts. And Cape Cod…. beautiful!
#7 Livin’ it up in Chicago – downtown…right by the lakeshore!
#8 Caught in an unexpected, uncomplicated, warm embrace with a complicated and sometimes cold ex
#9 Hunched over the toilet bowl – throwing up after drunk nights. And to think I pride myself over never puking (only passing out) when smashed
#10 In a beamer convertible, cruisin’ down New England roads on nice, 70 degree days
# 11 An American airport. Stranded. For 15 hours.
# 12 On matrimonial sites. What? … Just seein' what’s out there :P
# 13 In a motel-room bed, alone, for 30 nights
# 14 On a harbor cruise in lovely Boston
# 15 On Facebook, liking way too many photographs, comments and status messages

And now for places I should have been:
# 1 At the gym
# 2 On his mind
# 3 Hiking
# 4 Learning how to swim
# 5 At Miami ad school (taking a course in copy writing)

2 comments:

Soids said...

I found this blog way way over a year ago in a "hyderabad expat blog" google search. Most of the posts point to a pretty cool person but admittedly I didn't understand half of them. Now I find out you are either from Chicago (like me) or have spent lots of time there. I have been making a joke for years about how Google doesn't actually work on a algorithm, but on karma. This proved me right! Keep on keeping on.

Sue said...

@ Demp:

I am not from Chicago but its surely # 1 on my list of 'places I want to move to'...

Kudos to Karma :D